Since 1909 the epitome of quality and innovation – just as in the range of swimming pool technology. Already in the 1960s, swimming pool pumps manufactured in the original production facility in Hilpoltstein were widespread.
According to the motto “BACK TO THE ROOTS”, in 2012, the company Pumpenfabrik Hilpoltstein resumes the well-tried way of swimming pool technology, and will present itself as a strong partner and competitor to the market.
In order to gain a long-term partnership with our customers also in this area, our pumps convince as usual by durable and robust construction to keep down follow-up costs and susceptibility to malfunctioning as good as possible. All pumps are equipped with energy-saving motors.